Co2 Volume meter
Our new Co2 volume meter is here!
We have created a simple but effective solution for measuring Co2 volumes in your product.
The whole system is based on “henry’s law” by measuring pressure and temperature in a closed container.
How it works:
- Close all valves on the meter and make sure the top lid is closed off.
- By choice pressurize the meter by connecting co2.
- Now connect your product to the bottom valve and open the valve gently.
fill the whole meter with at less foam as possible and let it drain a bit.
- Disconnect the product line and gently let all “over pressure” escape from the top valve.
- Now close all valves and shake the meter for 20 sec.
- Connect the meter to the touchscreen unit and read pressure, temperature and calculated Co2 Volumes.
The base unit is fitted with a 4,3”touchscreen and battery pack. Charging is done by a standard USB power unit (included)
Updates on the firmware are free and can be done on a windows Pc.
More info will be available shortly.